Quiere decir: 
turbotax icon
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

moxhambi
Returning Member

Re: I need an alternate method to pay turbo tax. They won't accept a credit card if my address is outside the US even though it is an American bank

Please stop helping.  The issue IS I don't have a valid US address.  That is why I am in this loop in the first place.  My taxes are done.  The only problem is Turbotax won't provide a payment method that I can use. I have a Visa card drawn on a US bank but for whatever reason since my home address is overseas they don't want to accept my credit card.  When I go to the supermarket here it's fine but turbo tax can't accept it or provide an alternate method like EFT or paypal or venme or apple pay etc.  I don't get what Turbo taxes problem is?

You tell me to go get a prepaid Visa at the embassy but now you say to use it I'd need a valid US address.  I'm going to come off like the bad guy here because all your doing is trying to help.  I appreciate your time but I can see this problem is beyond your capacity.

Look I'm sure I said Best Buy or Amazon but in order to not answer my question but to increase your views because you seem to be some weird Turbotax groupie you've changed my request.

As for Amazon not being an authorized vendor not my question whatsoever. Your just confusing things more and not helping. Please stop.  I don't need you to respond.  Thank you for your time.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies